Thursday, April 10, 2008

Bruce and Dawn's Rehearsal Dinner

 

 2008 03 28_0020

We have been home from Leavenworth for over a week and I just got around to doing something about the photos that I took on the trip. I have been experimenting with a new web site called Animoto that creates a slide show and puts music to it. The free version only gives a 30 second show, but it is long enough to get a feel for what it can do. Here's a link to Bruce and Dawn's rehearsal dinner. Please let me know how you like it. If it's any good, I'll spend the $30 per year and incorporate some musical slide shows into our web site.

 

The secondary purpose of this blog is to make sure that everyone on its email list got it. Could you please enter a comment to let me know.

 

Thanks,

 

Bob

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Dad,
Nice video but it took WAY too long to download, like 20 minutes or more (I walked away at 20 minutes). Maybe its my wireless...
Off to another celebratory dinner, at O'Bistro. Boo Cardinal.
Love,
Suki